Terms and Conditions
of K11 Art Foundation’s “Breaking the
Waves” Exhibition Instagram Giveaway
Activity (“Giveaway Activity”)
How to Participate
- “Follow” the Instagram page @k11artfoundation
(“IG Account”) of K11 Art Foundation
(“KAF”), “Like” the Giveaway
- Visit the exhibition entitled “Breaking the Waves” (“Exhibition”) at
K11 HACC, 728 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong (“K11 HACC”) during the period
from 24 December 2021 to 23 January 2022 (“Exhibition Period”) and take some
snapshots of the Exhibition inside K11 HACC.
- Publish a post on your Instagram
account using the snapshot(s) of the Exhibition taken by you. Tag three
Instagram accounts and tag @k11artfoundation, as well as hashtag
- Show the post to our on-site staff
at K11 HACC during the Exhibition Period.
- Participant may receive a
complimentary December/Power 100 issue of ArtReview publication* (“Publication”).
to a quota of 100 Publication.
- Participants who complete all the
steps above may redeem a copy of the Publication at K11 HACC.
- Redemption of the Publication is
subject to limited quota and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis and
while stock lasts.
- Each participant may only redeem a
maximum of ONE Publication during the Exhibition Period.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The complimentary Publication are
non-exchangeable for cash, returnable, exchangeable or resalable.
- K11 Art Foundation shall have no liability
for any participating entries containing plagiarism or copy content,
encouraging violence, containing any profane language, indecent contents or
malicious comments. Any such participants shall be disqualified without notice.
- By participating in this Giveaway Activity,
it shall be deemed that the participants have read carefully, understood, and
agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. K11 Art Foundation reserves
its right to revise the details, mechanism and rules of this Giveaway Activity as
well as these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Personal information collected will be used
- In case of any dispute, K11 Art Foundation
reserves the rights of final decision. K11 Art Foundation shall have the sole
and absolute discretion to interpret these Terms and Conditions. Any decision
made by K11 Art Foundation shall be final and binding.
- In case of any discrepancies between the
English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the
English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed
by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
by K11 Art Foundation Limited on 24 December 2021.